_______________________________________________________________________

Our names are Jon and Joanna Gurr.
We are the creators of royal destiny. The name comes
from the fact that we are both madly in love with Jesus and believe

that because of what He has done for us we have been adopted
by Father God as his son and daughter. We made this blog to write
about our daily lives and the amazing life adventure we are on together.

We hope you will enjoy this site. We know we will enjoy hosting it.
_______________________________________________________________________

Friday, December 28, 2007

Questions I Have?

Joanna's cousins and aunt and uncle are here for the a few days. They come every year and we have a really fun time with them. Her cousins (Becca, Laura, and David) plus Joanna's sister Erin (who is in town from California) are staying with us . Last night, I opened the shower curtain to get in the shower and I saw something in the floor of the shower. I picked it up and found that it was an orange seed. Finding this caused many question to immediately cross my mind.

Why would anybody have an orange in the bathroom?

Did the person eat the orange while bathing?

Did the person bathe with the orange to get that nice citrus scent?

Did the person eat an orange while using the bathroom and spit the seed in the shower?

When I got out of the shower, I told everyone what I found and nobody admitted anything. Alas, I will have to chalk it up as a mystery.



Here is the scene of the crime



This is a reenactment of the crime itself.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I don't know how it got there all I know is it was not me!