_______________________________________________________________________

Our names are Jon and Joanna Gurr.
We are the creators of royal destiny. The name comes
from the fact that we are both madly in love with Jesus and believe

that because of what He has done for us we have been adopted
by Father God as his son and daughter. We made this blog to write
about our daily lives and the amazing life adventure we are on together.

We hope you will enjoy this site. We know we will enjoy hosting it.
_______________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday

You know when you don't post in a while...and then it becomes easier to not post...and then you are to embarrassed to post because you haven't posted in a about a month. That is what happened to me. But I am back, writing to dead Internet space seeing as nobody comes to my website anymore (Although they don't come for good reason...there has been nothing to come see) Anyway, I decided to break the fast on my birthday today, and my birthday resolution is to try to have something to say at least once a day on here. Here's to hoping I can actually do it.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Crotalus said...

Happy birthday Jon! I check for updates here all the time. Gotta admit, though, I did get tired of seeing "Reagan Baby" everytime I popped in.

Tracy said...

Happy late Birthday Jon! I check for you periodically too! I too let alot of time go by with my bloggin, but I'm back too... Check me out

http://tking2424blogspot.com/

Love ya!