_______________________________________________________________________

Our names are Jon and Joanna Gurr.
We are the creators of royal destiny. The name comes
from the fact that we are both madly in love with Jesus and believe

that because of what He has done for us we have been adopted
by Father God as his son and daughter. We made this blog to write
about our daily lives and the amazing life adventure we are on together.

We hope you will enjoy this site. We know we will enjoy hosting it.
_______________________________________________________________________

Monday, September 17, 2007

Substituting

Sorry for the slow posting...haven't had a whole lot to talk about as of late. I'm hoping to post more frequently from here on out. I don't think I have announced on here that I (Jon) am trying to get on the list of substitute teachers for our county school system. I turned in my application today and pending approval form our school board I should be on the list and ready to work. One of the needs for the school system is high school substitutes. Most substitutes don't want to sub high school, and since substituting is choice alot say no. So this is a really good opportunity to extend the Kingdom in the school system especially the high schools. Plus it is good supplemental income. Anyway I will keep you posted on how this adventure turns out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon,
Lee County needs subs, too.
Miss ya'll
Elizabeth