_______________________________________________________________________

Our names are Jon and Joanna Gurr.
We are the creators of royal destiny. The name comes
from the fact that we are both madly in love with Jesus and believe

that because of what He has done for us we have been adopted
by Father God as his son and daughter. We made this blog to write
about our daily lives and the amazing life adventure we are on together.

We hope you will enjoy this site. We know we will enjoy hosting it.
_______________________________________________________________________

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Update to Azaleas

So we went to dig up Azaleas (which by the way bumped up to digging 24 bushes instead of twelve) and when we got there realized that the bushes were big and old and impossible to dig up. This didn't bother me any because, as written earlier, I am not a fan of yard work. It was then decided to go buy the 24 bushes from a local greenhouse in town. So we took off in 3 vehicles and went to go load the bushes. Again, loading 24 bushes from a greenhouse is in the same family as yard work. So although easier to do, I still would have chosen to do just about anything else. When I got there, the worker at the greenhouse said that the bushes could be loaded in one truck. That meant that my truck was not needed and I could go home. To sum it all up, I went from having to dig up 24 azalea bushes to loading 24 bought azaleas instead to having to do nothing and just going home. This all happened because Jesus love me!!!!!
I love Jesus.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Your site is very lovely.
I love this writing.
Cheers!