_______________________________________________________________________

Our names are Jon and Joanna Gurr.
We are the creators of royal destiny. The name comes
from the fact that we are both madly in love with Jesus and believe

that because of what He has done for us we have been adopted
by Father God as his son and daughter. We made this blog to write
about our daily lives and the amazing life adventure we are on together.

We hope you will enjoy this site. We know we will enjoy hosting it.
_______________________________________________________________________

Friday, September 21, 2007

Mike

My (Jon's) best friend Mike (www.wunderkraut.com check it out) just started his new job today. This is awesome because his new job is a work from home job. This gives him more flexibility and will allow him to work from just about anywhere in the world if they were to ever choose to move. Mike is amazing. He is one of the smartest people I know, and he is an amazing friend. The quality of a true friend is one who will let you be yourself around them, Mike is one of those kind of friends. I always feel free to be myself around him. The Bible says there are some friends who are closer than a brother. I feel that Mike is one of those kind of friends for me. So this is my ode to Mike.... I can't quit you man :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*sniff*

Man, you're too sweet...literally...too sweet :-)

I too see you like a brother.