_______________________________________________________________________

Our names are Jon and Joanna Gurr.
We are the creators of royal destiny. The name comes
from the fact that we are both madly in love with Jesus and believe

that because of what He has done for us we have been adopted
by Father God as his son and daughter. We made this blog to write
about our daily lives and the amazing life adventure we are on together.

We hope you will enjoy this site. We know we will enjoy hosting it.
_______________________________________________________________________

Monday, October 8, 2007

NFL Picks

Since I have nothing else to write on, I thought that I would give my picks for next weeks NFL games. I'll also give my picks for the superbowl. So here we go:

NFL:

Vikings at Bears: Vikings 7 - Bears 28

Dolphins at Browns: Dolphins 14 - Browns 35

Redskins at Packers: Redskins 21 - Packers 14

Bengals at Chiefs: Bengals 35 - Chiefs 10

Titans at Buccaners: Titians 10 - Buccaneers 21

Rams at Ravens: Rams 3 - Ravens 24

Texans at Jaguars: Texans 17 - Jaguars 21

Eagles at Jets: Eagles 42 - Jets 12

Panthers at Cardinals: Panthers 10 - Cardinals 28

Raiders at Chargers: Raiders 3 - Chargers 49

Patriots at Cowboys: Patriots 17 - Cowboys 21

Saints at Seahawks: Saints 7 - Seahawks 24

Giants at Falcons: Giants 38 - Falcons 10


Superbowl: Indianapolis Colts Vs. Washington Redskins:
Colts 35 - Redskins 21- I love Peyton Manning

There you go. To the ones who are actually interested in this (which is proabably nobody)...let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Peyton Manning

*cough*

I admit he is a great quarterback, but I'm getting a bit concerned about your "Love" for the guy...

I'm just sayin'

Jon and Joanna Gurr said...

My love for him is purely platonic I swear...just becasue I keep a picture of him in my wallet doesn't mean anything....

Anonymous said...

you two are so weird ;-)
p.s. thanks for calling me back...loser.