_______________________________________________________________________

Our names are Jon and Joanna Gurr.
We are the creators of royal destiny. The name comes
from the fact that we are both madly in love with Jesus and believe

that because of what He has done for us we have been adopted
by Father God as his son and daughter. We made this blog to write
about our daily lives and the amazing life adventure we are on together.

We hope you will enjoy this site. We know we will enjoy hosting it.
_______________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Television

I have to admit that I am just as much a TVaholic as I am a moviaholic. I love tv programs. Just to give you an idea, I am currently watching: My Name is Earl, The Office, The Hills (which I am most embarrassed about, but can't stop watching), Bionic Women, Life, The Contender, and Chuck. I think right now my favorites are Bionic Women and Life. Mike has come close to disowning me for not just watching but actually liking Bionic Women. What can I say I like hero shows, and a show about a girl with a superhuman arm, legs, ear, and eye saving the world is right down my alley. It honestly is really good, it has a great story line.
You might be thinking right now that I am a little weird, but thats because I am. But it has nothing to do with the 75 TV programs I watch, I'm weird because I'm just quirky. Anybody thats been around me long enough knows that already. No, I watch TV programs and movies because it's how I relax. Some people read, some excercise (which I do, but there is nothing relaxing about it to me), some talk, some play video games (Mike), some write. I choose to wind down watching movies and television. You don't have to think, you just have to watch and be entertained. What can I say I like mindless entertainment. If I had to use my mind, it would then require thought...which would then require my brain to work...which would mean I wasn't relaxed...which would defeat the whole purpose of relaxing. So give me the option of mindless entertainment and I'll take it everytime. It's what quirky people like me need to give our brains a break for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I just got finished fragging a few Germans...ah... I feel better now...