_______________________________________________________________________

Our names are Jon and Joanna Gurr.
We are the creators of royal destiny. The name comes
from the fact that we are both madly in love with Jesus and believe

that because of what He has done for us we have been adopted
by Father God as his son and daughter. We made this blog to write
about our daily lives and the amazing life adventure we are on together.

We hope you will enjoy this site. We know we will enjoy hosting it.
_______________________________________________________________________

Friday, October 26, 2007

Sports when I am tired

When I am tired like today but know I have to post, the easiest thing for me to write about is sports. I may have written before, but I am a major sports fan. I love all kinds of sports whether its baseball, basketball, golf, football, soccer, polo, rack and field etc.... Pretty much if it's something competitive, I can watch. I am ashamed to say that I have even watched and somewhat enjoyed the occasional PBA (Pro Bowling Association) match.

So for today, I think I will focus on football. As stated in a previous post, I love Peyton Manning. It is a purely platonic love, but regardless I really love the man. I believe he is going to go down in history as the best quarterback of all time. This season there has been talk that Tom Brady (the quarterback for the New England Patriots) is the best quarterback in the NFL. Now I will admit that Brady has put up some amazing numbers as of late, but does this make him the best. I will argue no. Brady is a great quarterback, He has won 3 super bowls (2 of them consecutively), but he has not consistently put up the numbers that Peyton Manning has in their careers. Until last year I would have said that Brady is the better quarterback, but with the Super Bowl win for Manning (plus his numbers) he should be considered the best quarterback in the NFL. For those who are needing proof (Mike) you can look at their stats here for Manning and here for Brady. Notice the more touchdowns for Manning (the fact that Manning has been in the league 2 years longer does not matter seeing as he has over 100 more touchdowns that Brady), and the more fumbles and sacks for Brady. Anyway this is what I believe to be true. And I believe the Colts will beat the Patriots in two weeks also. Which will cement all that I have written here.



Awesome...... Just Awesome

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*cough*

Whatever...Manning is just an animatronic robot who has been planted in the NFL by the Trilateral Commission, Knights Templar and the Pope as part of their plan to take over the world.

He ain't real. Sorry to break it to you...Now Tom Brady...don't even get me started...CIA...hello? Any of this a ringin' a bell?

For my money Steve Bartkowski is the best quarterback of all time.

Period.