_______________________________________________________________________

Our names are Jon and Joanna Gurr.
We are the creators of royal destiny. The name comes
from the fact that we are both madly in love with Jesus and believe

that because of what He has done for us we have been adopted
by Father God as his son and daughter. We made this blog to write
about our daily lives and the amazing life adventure we are on together.

We hope you will enjoy this site. We know we will enjoy hosting it.
_______________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Another Question to Ponder

We have decided to put our phone, internet and cable all under one company. Because of that, internet has been down for a couple of days. But we have made the transition and everything should be working fine from here on out.

Just before I logged on, I had an interesting thing happen to me. My ear itched on the outside so I did what any human would do, I scratched it. What I didn't expect to happen, was to somehow cut the top of my ear and not realize it till the entire outside of my ear is covered in blood. I not exagerating, I didn't know the human ear could bleed that much. I mean its only cartlidge for gosh sakes. What this does though, is bring up an interesting question. Why do things like that happen sometimes? Mike and I talk about this alot. I mean I've relieved my ear from an itch thousands of times in my life, and then out of nowhere, I cut it. It's almost as if my own body attacks itself. Mike has brought up this very subject on his own blog. You chew food a million times in your life, so why do you bite your tounge? Or even worse, how in the heck do you bite the inside of your cheek? I challenge you right now, try to bite the inside of your cheek. It's not easy, you really have to do some mouth movement to get the inside of your cheek between your teeth. Yet somehow while chewing gum or eating, we bite a chunk of cheek out. I just don't get. Mike thinks its's our bodies self canablizing. And to tell you the truth, I am beginning to believe him more and more everyday.

5 comments:

Jen Talley said...

Hmmmmmm....sounds like a conspiracy to me too.:) You guys are too much.

Anonymous said...

Jon,

I heard about your blog from a buddy of mine. He said I should check it out.

To bad you haven't posted anything in a long time. You seem like such a nice guy too.

Oh well. Off to study film for next season.

Peyton.

Anonymous said...

Oh man. I can't believe that loser Manning has been to this site.

How lame is that?

I mean come on, getting beat by the Chargers?!

The Chargers?!

Jon, you need a new hero. I may have time in between winning the AFC Championship game, winning the Super Bowl and dating another hot super model. Maybe we can get together for dinner sometime.

Anonymous said...

That's so like you Tom.

Everyone knows Jon is my biggest fan. His affection for me does make me feel a bit uncomfortable at times, but at least he is sincere.

Look, the Chargers are a tough team. How well did you guys do against them this year?

Oh yeah, you went undefeated...

Anyway. Leave Jon alone. He may not post very often, but he is a fan.

Hey Jon, maybe I can come down there sometime in the off season. We can watch game films together and we may even play catch.

PS: Check out the truth behind Tom Brady.

Anonymous said...

Peyton,

You
Are
A
Tool

I'll think about you this weekend while winning the AFC Championship.

I don't need Jon as a fan. I could care less what he thinks. But I do agree with you on one thing, he sure doesn't update his blog very often.

Hey Peyton, try not to choke this weekend...oh yeah, I forgot...you aren't playing this weekend...my bad.