_______________________________________________________________________

Our names are Jon and Joanna Gurr.
We are the creators of royal destiny. The name comes
from the fact that we are both madly in love with Jesus and believe

that because of what He has done for us we have been adopted
by Father God as his son and daughter. We made this blog to write
about our daily lives and the amazing life adventure we are on together.

We hope you will enjoy this site. We know we will enjoy hosting it.
_______________________________________________________________________

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sausage and Throw Up

As I posted before, we are watching Mike and Jennifer's children (Nathan, Charlie, and Madi) while they are in China. We are holding up great...just a little tired. Which is why I have no been posting as much. Nathan (the oldest of the three) has been pretty sick the last couple of days. He barfed this morning and missed most of the bowl which meant clean up on my part. I did great...I only gagged twice. This is usually my way of dealing with gross things. Unlike most people who will gag during the clean up, I tend to gag at the site of the mess and then my stomach is fine for the clean up. The only difference this morning was that right before he threw up, I had eaten my weight in link sausage for breakfast. That made it a bit worse on my stomach. Which is what accounted for the two gags instead of one. All in all it wasn't that bad, and he is feeling much better this afternoon.

I will try to post as much as I can, but it might be a bit sparse around here until Mike and Jenn get back into town.


This kind of looks like what I ate this morning before the incident





1 comment:

Erin said...

Sausage is definately on my list of things not to eat before cleaning up throw up...ha ha Ya'll are doing a great job! I am so sorry Nate has been sick. I pray he is better soon!