_______________________________________________________________________

Our names are Jon and Joanna Gurr.
We are the creators of royal destiny. The name comes
from the fact that we are both madly in love with Jesus and believe

that because of what He has done for us we have been adopted
by Father God as his son and daughter. We made this blog to write
about our daily lives and the amazing life adventure we are on together.

We hope you will enjoy this site. We know we will enjoy hosting it.
_______________________________________________________________________

Friday, January 18, 2008

My Obsession Paid Off

So my obsession with Peyton Manning paid off. I actually got him to write on my website. Don't believe me? Just check out the comments on my last post. Yep, Peyton loves me. And as I suspected, Tom Brady hates me. Which suits me just fine, seeing as he is a goat loving pansy. (just check out google images.) Wasn't there a movie about two men who herd goats together. I think it was called Brokeback something....

Anyway, the colts are out of the playoffs which is extremely disappointing. I don't know who to go for now. I am deciding between Eli Manning (Peyton's brother) or Brett Favre in his last stand. I am leaning toward Favre, but am still undecided. I will probably decide sometime in the first quarter of the game. On a side note, I was able to be there for Peyton in his loss and had Joanna take a picture of me consoling him. Here it is below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're living in a world of make believe...

I'm no expert, but that photo may, and let me stress may, have been photoshoped...