_______________________________________________________________________

Our names are Jon and Joanna Gurr.
We are the creators of royal destiny. The name comes
from the fact that we are both madly in love with Jesus and believe

that because of what He has done for us we have been adopted
by Father God as his son and daughter. We made this blog to write
about our daily lives and the amazing life adventure we are on together.

We hope you will enjoy this site. We know we will enjoy hosting it.
_______________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back From Florida

As stated in my last post, Joanna and I went to Lakeland, Florida.  We had an amazing time.  The meetings down there are not like anything we have ever been in.  We feel it is so important to be part of what God is doing. And He is moving powerfully in Lakeland. So we are going to try to go back on the Fourth of July.  I encourage all of you who read this to go there it is truly an awesome atmosphere.

On Saturday, We decided to go find a beach. We ended up finding a place called Longboat Key. We were not sure what it was going to be like, but when we got there we quickly realized we had just found our new beach vacation spot.  This place was awesome.  The water was a gorgeous color and was unbelievably clear.  I swam in it and realized there were some good sized fish in there ( around 12 to 13 inches).  Then all of a sudden, a five foot fish swam by my leg. It startled me at first because I thought it was a shark. When I saw it again I realized it was just a really big fish. I tried to look it up, but I couldn't figure out what it was. It could have been a barracuda, but I just don't know. The pictures below don't do this place justice.  It was the prettiest beach I have ever seen.  Anyway, that was our weekend...we had a blast.     





No comments: