_______________________________________________________________________

Our names are Jon and Joanna Gurr.
We are the creators of royal destiny. The name comes
from the fact that we are both madly in love with Jesus and believe

that because of what He has done for us we have been adopted
by Father God as his son and daughter. We made this blog to write
about our daily lives and the amazing life adventure we are on together.

We hope you will enjoy this site. We know we will enjoy hosting it.
_______________________________________________________________________

Thursday, June 5, 2008

So I have been on the Internet long enough for most of my traffic to come from Google images. This means that absolutely nobody I know reads this site anymore, but I am still serving a purpose by providing pictures to people all over the world. So what is the number one image on my site that people look out..... This one it is a picture of a plasma screen television. Evidently, quite a number of people look for pictures of plasma screen TVs. Anyway, I thought it was cool that I am providing some form of service by having this site.

For those that may actually read this blog. Joanna and myself are heading back to Lakeland, FL tomorrow for one night. We will have more pictures and stories when we get back.

1 comment:

Crotalus said...

For a whole month I dropped by your site just so I could looked at the enraged banker guy. I think it helped me somehow. Vicarious venting or something.