_______________________________________________________________________

Our names are Jon and Joanna Gurr.
We are the creators of royal destiny. The name comes
from the fact that we are both madly in love with Jesus and believe

that because of what He has done for us we have been adopted
by Father God as his son and daughter. We made this blog to write
about our daily lives and the amazing life adventure we are on together.

We hope you will enjoy this site. We know we will enjoy hosting it.
_______________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Counter Attack

Well the counter attack has started on me. I posted yesterday about me shooting down a wasp nest. Today, I step outside and out of no where a wasp or a bee attacks me. I mean really attacks as in dive bombing at my head over and over again. And then all of sudden, I am covered in biting red ants from my chest to my shoes. I wasn't even near an ant bed. I am telling you I have messed with nature one to many times and they are taking their revenge. If I disappear, you all know what happened to me...don't even bother looking. Or if I come down the road looking like the guy below.....run!.....just save yourself.....save yourself.....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I warned ya didn't I. I warned ya.