_______________________________________________________________________

Our names are Jon and Joanna Gurr.
We are the creators of royal destiny. The name comes
from the fact that we are both madly in love with Jesus and believe

that because of what He has done for us we have been adopted
by Father God as his son and daughter. We made this blog to write
about our daily lives and the amazing life adventure we are on together.

We hope you will enjoy this site. We know we will enjoy hosting it.
_______________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 19, 2007

I Have Strong Feeling of Disaproval for Tom Brady

Hate is a strong word and I don't like using it towards any body. So I have very strong feelings of disapproval towards Tom Brady. Why you ask? I really don't know, I just can't stand the guy. I don't like anything about him. Is he a good quarterback? yeah, he's a great quarterback. Is he a hall of famer? Yes he is. But I can't stand him. There is just something about him. I think it is because he acts like a robot. He controls the game like a robot. He shows no emotion at press conferences. All of his answers are patent answers. I agree with Mike from wunderkraut.com that he is a plant from the CIA. He has to work for the government...he has that kind of personality. So what I am saying is don't be surprised one Sunday when Brady throws a touchdown while taking out a sniper in the rafters, and then goes into hiding for the rest of his life. I really can't stand the guy.


Tell me he's not CIA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is Hot
He is Humble
He is the Best QB ever

...why the hate?

Anonymous said...

He's so sexy, even I'd sleep with him...

um...

yeah...

So anyway... Colts STINK!

Jon and Joanna Gurr said...

Why the hate?....

Do me a favor and google image tom brady's name. After looking at the pictures, tell me you still like him. There is something wrong with any premier quarterback in a cowboy outfit with his shirt off.

Anonymous said...

oh, the hate!!!! I think you don't like him cause' he's so much prettier than you;-). Man, that pic is soooooo gay!