_______________________________________________________________________

Our names are Jon and Joanna Gurr.
We are the creators of royal destiny. The name comes
from the fact that we are both madly in love with Jesus and believe

that because of what He has done for us we have been adopted
by Father God as his son and daughter. We made this blog to write
about our daily lives and the amazing life adventure we are on together.

We hope you will enjoy this site. We know we will enjoy hosting it.
_______________________________________________________________________

Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm Tired

After a day of 4 huge plates of food and 3 slices of pie, I was looking forward to a great nights sleep. Did this happen? Absolutely not. Why you ask? Because of all the times for my dog to get sick, it was on Thanksgiving night. I knew something was bothering her because she could not get settled in our bed. She then came up and laid across my stomach (which after 4 plates of food was not fun because she weighs almost 60 pounds). I finally noticed that her stomach was contracting really bad (probably stomach cramps), and she was whimpering a little bit. I finally told Joanna to get some sleep and I would take her into the other room (I am amazed at the things I will do for my dog...I really question it sometimes). Anyway,I lied on the couch and she moaned and groaned for a while on the floor.She finally started getting relief around 4 in the morning, which is when I went to bed. So, a full stomach with a sick dog and only 4 hours of sleep has left me pretty out of it this morning.


I think Cassie will look like this the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Jen Talley said...

AWWWW!!! Poor Cassie!!! Hope she feels better.