_______________________________________________________________________

Our names are Jon and Joanna Gurr.
We are the creators of royal destiny. The name comes
from the fact that we are both madly in love with Jesus and believe

that because of what He has done for us we have been adopted
by Father God as his son and daughter. We made this blog to write
about our daily lives and the amazing life adventure we are on together.

We hope you will enjoy this site. We know we will enjoy hosting it.
_______________________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Figure It Out

Give me tragedy or crises and I will pass with flying colors, but if I should accidently drop my clean underwear in my dog's water bowl before people come for Thanksgiving (which happened today), and you would think my world has come to an end......go figure

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure I want hear the story...

But, don't freak out...just go commando